Doctor General Paediatrics, Paediatrics2
Dr Yiannis is Consultant Paediatrician at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and also consults at the Portland Hospital and Bupa Cromwell Hospitals. Yiannis graduated from Pembroke College, Cambridge University and Guy’s and St Thomas’ Medical School. Yiannis has diverse paediatric experience and has worked in many London hospitals including, Great Ormond Street, St Mary’s Imperial and University College London Hospitals, and in Sydney, Australia at Westmead Children’s and Royal Prince Alfred Hospitals.
Yiannis has an MSc in Clinical Paediatrics, has been awarded a fellowship with the Higher Education Academy and a Teaching Excellence Award for NHS Teachers by Imperial College School of Medicine, where he is an Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer. Yiannis has two children who have provided him with the most valuable of all lessons and experiences as a paediatrician.
DR YIANNIS IOANNOU LONDON PAEDIATRICIAN
Dr Yiannis Ioannou is a general paediatrician based in London who looks after children of all ages from newborn to teenage years. As a parent and experienced paediatrician Dr Yiannis understands how concerned parents are about their children’s health and is available to advise, offer reassurance and treatment.
Dr Yiannis is happy to consult on all conditions affecting children and young people, offers well baby checks and immunisations, providing continuity of care throughout childhood.
WHY VISIT US
Dr Yiannis is a general paediatrician and consults on any concern you have about your child’s health. Dr Yiannis provides continuity of care for your child’s health, from birth to teenage years, as well assessments for one off illnesses and concerns. These are some of the reasons parents bring their children to see Dr Yiannis:
- Parents looking for a paediatrician to look after their child’s health from birth onwards
- Routine health surveillance in babies, toddlers and children
- Immunisations: all routine vaccines available according to UK and international vaccine schedules including Meningitis B (Bexsero), BCG, Hepatitis A and B and chicken pox vaccines
- FeverViral illnesses and infectionsCoughing, wheezing and asthma
- Feeding difficulties in infants such as reflux, colic and milk allergy
- Skin rashes such as eczemaBaby head shape and size
- Concerns regarding child development
- ConstipationVomiting and diarrhoea
- Abdominal pain
- Hospital admission and inpatient care if required
- Referral to therapists and other specialists
- Coughing, wheezing and asthma
Dr Yiannis is able to access and refer to therapists and paediatric specialists across London for your child’s care. This list is not exhaustive but examples include dietetics, speech therapy, breastfeeding support, physiotherapy, basic life support training, psychology, hearing tests and audiology. Paediatric surgery, orthopaedics, ENT, cardiology, neurology, dermatology, nephrology, haematology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, respiratory, allergy, rheumatology, genetics.
MA MBBS MSc FHEA FRCPCH
Fellowship Royal College Paediatrics and Child Health
Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer Imperial College London
Specialist Registration Paediatrics with general medical council
MSc in Clinical Paediatrics Institute of Child Health University College London
Fellowship Higher Education Academy
Membership Royal College Paediatrics and Child Health
MB BS Guy’s Kings and St Thomas’ Hospitals
BA Hons Pembroke College Cambridge University
Amenities and Features
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Bus Station
- Family/Kids Friendly
- Kids Corner
- Secure Environment
- Wheelchair Accessible